cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

EPO Compliance Summary showing blank values

I am running the ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0 (Build 1151) and have the 3.6.0.569 agent version pushed out to most machines, but for some machines I have the 4.0.0.1345 agent.

For some reason, some of the 4.0 agents are returning values for Engine Version and DAT Version in the Compliance Summary report, but there are a number that have either blank fields or "N/A". I was wondering if anyone has had issues with this and whether they have figured out a solution?
Tags (2)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

KB article KB60100

A KB article was released today about this problem: KB60100 (I am not even trying to link to it as the link would certainly lead nowhere with that awful new KB web site happy
Highlighted

RE: KB article KB60100

Highlighted
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

RE: KB article KB60100

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community