cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPO All system last contact query

Hi ,

I am trying to create a query to pull lastcontact details from EPO 4.5.

Once I run the query it gives me the data for 4laks data list, all the data is duplicate with same System name, lastcommunication.

My domain has only 200+ server and clients, and its prity strange to see Huge no of data.

There are No duplicates found in EPO.

kindly Advise,

Thanks In advance,

2 Replies
hemantk
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: EPO All system last contact query

Hello vinaikumar1

Can you please attached the screen shot(step by step) of the query you are trying to create???

OR

You can try to create the query as mentioned in attached Doc.

Message was edited by: hemantk on 5/21/12 2:46:00 AM CDT

Re: EPO All system last contact query

Hello Hemant,

Thank you very much for the Suggestion,

Suggested Document helped me to create a Query, I think my previous Query had unwanted columns placed because of this I was getting the duplicate entries.

Now I added the exactly required columns, now I am able to get the correct data 

Last Communication

System NameAssignment Path (deprecated)DAT VersionEngine Version (VirusScan Enterprise)Engine (x64) Version (VirusScan Enterprise)Agent Version (deprecated)Product Version (VirusScan Enterprise)Hotfix/Patch Version (VirusScan Enterprise)Product Version (AntiSpyware)User NameIP AddressOS TypeProduct Version (GroupShield Exchange Reports)DAT Version (GroupShield Exchange Reports)Engine Version (GroupShield Exchange Reports)Agent GUID

Thanks your very much.....

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community