Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
czql5v
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

EPO Agent and Active Directory Sync

Hi All,

I am attempting to create an Active Directory sync which also pushes out agents to new computers found by EPO. I have the option to include all folders and subfolders etc in the system tree, then see the schedule time options. There doesn't appear to be an option for pushing the agent out to new computers from the Active Directory sync task.

Is this the correct way to achieve this task?

Any information would be of great use.

Regards.

2 Replies
ulyses31
Level 16
Message 2 of 3

Re: EPO Agent and Active Directory Sync

Hi czql5v, you have first to define your Ad sync. This is done under System Tree, creating a new group under My Organization (or use an existing one) and under the "Group details" tab you can edit the "Synchronization type" and set the AD sync options including the "

czql5v
Level 9
Message 3 of 3

Re: EPO Agent and Active Directory Sync

Hi Laszlo G,

I will try this and report back. Thanks for the information.

Regards.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community