cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Deployment task reports success, but it actually isn't

Jump to solution

It is 1903 and didn't know that was a problem.  I also just realized the last McAfee SNS Noticed I received was on May 15, so not sure what happened as I never unsubscribed.  I do see the June 5 notice about the delayed release.  Thanks. 

Scharrca
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 23

Jump to solution

Are there any news regarding the installation of Endpoint Security Platform on Windows 10 1903?

Because we are still not able to install it.

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 13 of 23

Jump to solution

I am checking on an eta for you, but in the meantime you can use VSE patch 13 until that is available.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Scharrca
Level 7
Message 14 of 23

Jump to solution

we do have a "McAfee Endpoint Protection Essential - For SMB (TSHICE-AA)", McAfee ePO subcription.

How do I use VSE patch 13 then?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 15 of 23

Jump to solution

You can download VSE product and extensions from either software manager or the McAfee download page with your grant number.  There is a p13 full install package and you will need the management and report extensions as well.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 16 of 23

Jump to solution

See KB91642 (support.mcafee.com).  It is available RTS (you have to open a ticket to get it), but be aware of the known issue regarding it.  Until they fix that issue, it is only given out as needed with the full understanding of the issue with it and workaround.  There is no eta yet for the fixed version.

Was my reply helpful?

Scharrca
Level 7
Message 17 of 23

Jump to solution

Thanks for this information.

We do have a the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Cloud product, I guess there is VSE not included because I can't see that product in the download area (after login with out Grand Number).

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 18 of 23

Jump to solution

Ah yes, that makes a difference, sorry.  The only alternative I know of is to open a case to get the full install and utilize the workaround in the kb I gave you to prevent issue from occurring.  You will then probably need to install it manually on the system.

Was my reply helpful?

Herkules
Level 10
Message 19 of 23

Jump to solution

Hi @cdinet 

I am trying to install the ENS May Update to our environment and only a very small group of clients behave like the problem described. They either reject the update or receive it successfully but the product is never updated.

What would be the solution in this case?

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 20 of 23

Jump to solution

Hello @Herkules ,

Request you to please help us with the OS on which you are tying to install ENS.

Are we trying to install ENS on Windows 10 1903.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community