We have ePO 5.9.1 and 2 DXL Brokers 184.108.40.206 configured as HUB.
From ePO and DXL topology, everything seems OK, but clients connect only to one DXL broker. If I check from dxl_property.config file, there is only one DXLbroker listed in BrokerList=. I think, this is the reason, why clients connect only to one DXLBroker and don't know anything about second one. There is AffinityBrokers in the same file, where are listed 2 GUID's from both DXLBrokers.
Does anybody have any hint, how to fix or at least debug such situation?
Another finding, working DXL broker has OpenSSL errors in dxlbroker.log file: OpenSSL Error: error:14094412:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert bad certificate.
Re: DXL broker information not populated to clients
Did you try reorganizing the DXL Topology? Sometime rebuilding the hubs and parent-child relationships fixes the DXL Fabric.
You can also try these steps.
1. Delete the keystore labeled “dxlBroker.keystore” in the directory /server/keystore/.
2. Run the remote command “dxl.broker.createCA.cmd”
3. Reinstall the DXL Client Extension in ePO - you might not want to do that if some are working.
4. On all DXL Brokers run reconfig-dxl
5. On all TIE Servers run reconfig-tie
6. Validate the ePO Java DXL Client is connected to a DXL Broker by viewing the “DXL Client for ePO” Server Setting page.
Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.
Community Help Hub
New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.