Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marko125
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

DXL broker information not populated to clients

Hello,

We have ePO 5.9.1  and 2 DXL Brokers 5.0.1.223 configured as HUB.

From ePO and DXL topology, everything seems OK, but clients connect only to one DXL broker. If I check from dxl_property.config file, there is only one DXLbroker listed in BrokerList=. I think, this is the reason, why clients connect only to one DXLBroker and don't know anything about second one. There is  AffinityBrokers in the same file, where are listed 2 GUID's from both DXLBrokers.

Does anybody have any hint, how to fix or at least debug such situation?

Another finding, working DXL broker has OpenSSL errors in dxlbroker.log file: OpenSSL Error: error:14094412:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert bad certificate.

Any idea, what that could mean?

McAfee Agent extension is 5.6.1

Thanks in advance,

Marko

Labels (2)
1 Reply
cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: DXL broker information not populated to clients

Did you try reorganizing the DXL Topology? Sometime rebuilding the hubs and parent-child relationships fixes the DXL Fabric. You can also try these steps. 1. Delete the keystore labeled “dxlBroker.keystore” in the directory /server/keystore/. 2. Run the remote command “dxl.broker.createCA.cmd” 3. Reinstall the DXL Client Extension in ePO - you might not want to do that if some are working. 4. On all DXL Brokers run reconfig-dxl 5. On all TIE Servers run reconfig-tie 6. Validate the ePO Java DXL Client is connected to a DXL Broker by viewing the “DXL Client for ePO” Server Setting page.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community