cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidate multiple events into a report

I tried looking for a way to consolidate multiple events into a report rather than EPO sending me multiples reports for different events as it is quite messy. So i wish to check if there's a way for me to consolidate all the events i wish to have into a report ?
3 Replies
aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Consolidate multiple events into a report

I can suggest creating a custom query to report based on an event ID and use the OR operator and then use that custom query to create a report.

For example the article below explains how to create an on-demand scan completed query based on 2 events (see 5. "Create a report that pulls all 34855 (ENS) or 1035 (VSE) events within the past seven days")

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB69428

If let say i want to have the following: Top websites, Top Web Users by Browse Time, and Web malware Detected by Site reports and consolidate all 3 into one report. Are we able to do that?

aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

I dont have a lab with Web control and those particular events, but i think it can work if you use steps provided 🙂 

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community