Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Client server did not receive an updated dat version from epo

Hi all,

Good day,

please assist and advise. i have 1 server that did not getting an updated dat version coming from my epo but the other of my server are getting the updated one.

everyday i need to run manual update  from one of my server. this is the scenario.

from my client server i need to go to - "edit autoupdate repository list" proxy settings and choose the "use internet explorer proxy settings" but this should be done everyday i am not sure why it keeps on going back to "don't use a proxy" option.

all of my servers has no issues in "don't use a proxy" option.

is there a way that in one of my server will always use the "use internet explorer proxy settings"? please guide me in doing this.

thank you,

Pat

2 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Re: Client server did not receive an updated dat version from epo

Hello

First of all tell me this affected server is managed with epo OR it is a standalone & getting udates from internet???

Also let me know the versions of mcafee porduct you are using.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

Re: Client server did not receive an updated dat version from epo

Hi Hemant,

Thanks for the reply.

the epo version is 4.5

the mcafee client is 8.7 enterprise

the affected server is manage by epo.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community