Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmac24
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 7

Boolean Pie Chart - Export only non-compliant

Is there a way to do that? I'll give an example of what I am looking to do and let me know if there's a way.

Looking at compliance on ENS component versions. I have a pie chart saying compliance is that Platform, TP, ATP, FW and WC are all at our current prod version or higher. If any of them are lower, they are non compliant. Easy enough.

What I am looking for is a way to report on ONLY the ones that are non compliant for a weekly compliance report, and in an automated fashion so I don't have to drill into non compliant and export manually. As I can tell, the manual way seems to be the only way. I was hoping to generate a report that shows the pie charts for my different queries and then a table under that which that will only show the non compliant systems so we have a record to look back at week to week to see progress and highlight repeat offenders. 

I thought I could create a table query for this, but the criteria only lets me use AND between each component. Thus, the results will only show me results if all 5 components are out of date. Conversely, if I use AND with the current versions in the table query it will only show me the compliant systems, 99.8% of them. I've been trying to work my way around the AND/OR query conundrum in ePO reporting for years. 

Labels (1)
6 Replies
cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 7

Re: Boolean Pie Chart - Export only non-compliant

You can filter the query to show only where compliance status = non-compliant.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jmac24
Level 12
Message 3 of 7

Good call on that. Now that will help with sending the reports with the drill down tables which is great.

Is there a way to do the same but in a table query? I don't think it's possible to filter them for that scenario because I can't switch the AND to OR between the selection criteria. 

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 7

Use query type as table instead of boolean chart and in filter you can still use the compliance status filter.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jmac24
Level 12
Message 5 of 7

There's actually no compliance status filter in the filter area for either. 

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 7

What is your base query?  I duplicated and modified the default query below:

Endpoint Security Threat Prevention: AMCore Content Compliance Status

Was my reply helpful?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 7

Filter and column options are based on the type of query chosen, so maybe you didn't use query that had those options.

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community