cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Agent Handlers in NATd system

Hi All,

I have an EPO 4.5 Server and a system attached to it via NAT. The Agent handler is installed on one of the servers on that system and all the agents installed, got policy and are working OK. The clients get updates and the EPO Server can see them in the system tree, so I know they are communicating back. Agent wakeup calls work as they should as the logs show this. Infact the system seems to be working as it should without any issues.

The firewall is set to allow the following ports through:

TCP 80

TCP 8081

TCP 8444

TCP 8443

TCP 49160

UDP 1434

After about 3 days the the clients are no longer able to update themselves and get the error Unable to find a valid Repository. To resolve this I have to restart the McAfee services and the system works normally again, for about 3 days, the problem starts again.

Has anyone got any Agent Handlers and have them working properly through a firewall. If so, what ports have you used.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Dave.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community