cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Agent Handler 4.6 Installation error

Hi

I tried to install an Agent Handler 4.6 in our DMZ. All the required ports are open and the server I'm installing on is a W2K8 server.

The install failed on not being able to find the epo server. So I tried installing the Agent Handler on an internal server with the same results. The error is below.

I checked the server for ports in use - netstat.

I have entered the server name then as FQDN.

I tried different ports 8443 and 8444.

I tried different ePO Admin Users.

I have searched the WEB and communities for help but there is nothing conclusive.

Nothing seems to work. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what was the resolution.

Cheers

Chris

WP_AH.bmp

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Agent Handler 4.6 Installation error

All good!!

Rang McAfee Technical Support and found out it has to be the SQL server not th ePolicy server.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community