Just recently i noticed that my active screen would lose context right in the middle of me typing or surfing the web. This causes me to reclick on the top window to regain context. This is extremely frustrating.
if i click <alt><tab> i see that site advisory is the cause of the issue. i an not aware of any updates that may have caused this behavior. But if i can not find a fix i will be uninstalling mcafee and going with another package.
Cound you please be a little more specific regarding the "losing context" you mention, and also the reason you believe that SiteAdvisor is causing the problem? Also, please include the following information which will be of help to our moderators & other experienced community members:
- Your computer & operating system
- The Internet Browser(s) you are using when the problem(s) occur
- The McAfee software you are using and which version you have (including the SiteAdvisor version & whether it or not you are using SiteAdvisor LIVE)
To find the version information, please do the following:
1. Open the McAfee Security Center (by double-clicking on the McAfee desktop icon)
2. Click on NAVIGATION at the top right (under the HOME link)
3. Click on "ABOUT" which is shown along the listing on the left side of the next page displayed
4. Scroll down the information box shown which will show you all the necessary information about your McAfee software
Thank you for providing the additional info!
Message was edited by: spc3rd on 6/24/11 1:03:39 PM EDT
Message was edited by: spc3rd on 6/24/11 1:09:37 PM EDT
Message was edited by: spc3rd on 6/24/11 1:14:55 PM EDT