cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website marked as dangerous

Jump to solution

Hello,

Why has the website been marked as very dangerous?

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sitereport.html?url=xul.es

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Website marked as dangerous

Jump to solution

Hi,

Seems the URL has been reviewed and reputation changed to "Minimal Risk". Please check and update us.

Thanks

Siddhartha.R

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

5 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Javier,

To address your primary concern, we have raised the Ticket ID '#1807841' on your behalf.

These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer.

Regards
Siva

Jump to solution

Hi,

Seems the URL has been reviewed and reputation changed to "Minimal Risk". Please check and update us.

Thanks

Siddhartha.R

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution
Thank you very much.

My website too

Jump to solution

Hello, I am a developer of a website, and a visitor reported that my site was labelled as dangerious by McAfee. I did not see any way to start a new thread, so I am posting this in reply to this thread. If anyone from McAfee can assist and tell me how to proceed in reporting the problem, I'd be grateful.

Re: My website too

Jump to solution

@queueanday

Please let us know your name of the website and its category 

Regards
Siva

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.