cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website blocked

I own a website www.scratchthediet.com. and it's blocked by McAfee. The content on the site is primarily regarding health and wellness. I wanted to show it to a doctor so he could share it with people struggling with weightloss and it was blocked, flagged as unsafe. Please advise why this happened. It's affecting my business. 

2 Replies

Re: Website blocked

Hi @JackyLorenzo

We have updated your URL for review and raised the ticket[#1834279].  These requests will be reviewed and updated within an average of 3-5 business days . We will keep you updated.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

Re: Website blocked

Hi @JackyLorenzo

The web reputation for your website is changed to "Minimal risk". Please check and update us.

Regards
Ganesh Raju R

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.