Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike_1
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Website blocked by Mcafee as Malicious

Hi,

Not sure why my website edukaters.com is marked as Malicious site by Mcaffe. I have opened a ticket #NSD-456-22683. 

McAfee is the only company which has marked out site as such. This is creating serious problem for our business.

May i ask review of the same urgently pls. 

Rgds,

Mike

2 Replies
Moderator GaneshR
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Website blocked by Mcafee as Malicious

Hi @Mike_1 

We have submitted the link for review and raised the ticket [#1982482]. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer. We will keep you updated.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

Highlighted

Re: Website blocked by Mcafee as Malicious

@Mike_1 

We see that your website reputation has been changed to "Minimal Risk". Please check and update us

Regards

Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community