Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the8re
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 1

Webadvisor blocks Paypal purchases

Spoiler

First off, this website sucks. I typed a post, then was asked to register. It then threw away my entire post. Stupid.

Now the issue: Sometime in the last month I found I could not make purchases using Paypal in Firefox. I would be sent to the paypal URL but would end up with a spinning circle or an empty page. Today I disabled my add-ons one by one until I found the culprit. Once I disabled Webadvisor, I was able to make purchases using Paypal again in Firefox.

Before finding the solution, I had to use Chrome to make purchases. By disabling Webadvisor, I was immediately able to use Firefox for Paypal again

Is there a fix for this or should I uninstall Webadvisor and use a security product that works?

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!