cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Site marked as Slightly risky

Jump to solution

Hello,

My site https://xubium.com is marked as Slightly risky, and it is also listed under the PUPs category.

I have reviewed the site, and we don't have any executable file (like exe or msi), we don't offer downloads, the platform is update and malware scanners report that the site is clean. Also, no other blacklist has the site listed.

Please let me know if more information is required to fix this listing.

Best regards,

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Site marked as Slightly risky

Jump to solution
Hi, Seems the URL has been reviewed and reputation changed to "Minimal Risk". Please check and update us. Regards Siva If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members

Jump to solution

OK, thanks for the information

Best regards,

5 Replies

Jump to solution

@FJCF2005

We have submitted the link for review and raised the ticket [#1861395]. These requests will be reviewed and updated within an average of 3-5 business days. We will keep you updated

Regards
Siva

Jump to solution
Hi, Seems the URL has been reviewed and reputation changed to "Minimal Risk". Please check and update us. Regards Siva If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members

Jump to solution

Hello,

Yes, rating has been corrected.

Is it possible to understand why did the site get flagged in the first place? (in order to avoid this kind of issues in the future).

Best regards,

Jump to solution
@FJCF2005, The McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor Site Rating represents the classification of a website's reputation by McAfee. The site rating is based on several attributes that, based on our automated website scanning, provides the best indication of the reputation of a site, over time. These attributes include: Suspicious downloads Browser exploits Number of emails sent by the website Affiliations with other websites Pop-ups generated IMPORTANT: McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor site ratings are not real-time scores; the ratings reflect the information we collected at the time of each site visit. Regards Siva

Jump to solution

OK, thanks for the information

Best regards,

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.