cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Re-review

Some months ago I noticed that links I had on my site at www.smedley-wellness.co.uk - used to help track clicks - were causing my site to show as a warning and so driving people away. I immediately took out the links from the offending site but have tried in vain to get a re-review and all attempts to contact the support team have lead to nothing. Is there an e-mail address I can used to get this looked at as it is potentially hurting my on-line business.:mad:
3 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

RE: Site Re-review

You should use the "Are you the owner of the site - Leave a comment" next to the big red X.
I also left you a positive comment.

They will eventually re-review it anyway but it takes time.

Perhaps you should also try contacting Technical Support Chatline - linked in my signature, and ask them to escalate it to the appropriate department.

Disable all pop-up blocker to use the Chat l.ine.

Thank You

Thanks for your suggestion, I have left a review of my site but it's been months! I will use the chat to try to progress.

Thanks again for your help.

Graham
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

RE: Thank You

You are welcome. I also cheated somewhat and submitted the URL again using that "Submit a download for analysis" link.
Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.