cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Site Advisor

Hi,

I have a website www.myfirstcanvas.ie, in search engines it has a ?, how can I change this to a green mark? The site is safe but is unrated in the search engine,

Thank you

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Site Advisor

is my recommendation to assist you in resolving your issue. Please follow the directions within and let us know when you receive a reply. It may take a few days to resolve as they get thousands of submissions daily so if 3 or 4 days go by with no satisfactory answer post back and we will chase a tech to look into it.

Tom K3TG.

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Question moved out of SiteAdvisor Enterprise (a section for a specific product) into Consumer section - Web & Email Protection/SiteAdvisor (for general SiteAdvisor site issues).

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Generally speaking, when a site portrays a (Grey) Question mark. Simply means that it is considered a Unverified Risk ?  Which indicates that McAfee has not received basically any comments/or enough from people whom has visited the Site.

Personally , I would like for viewers (Comments) for each site to be brought back, as it was in Older versions.

Having said this...I just visited the Site and it was Given a (Green)-(Safe) Rating....

Edit;  Actually upon viewing a Site Report on our community. I see where Fellow Moderator Hayton indeed has made comments, after clicking on (Comments). So evidently once again it is the case....

Hopefully after submitting your site for review,as k3tg suggested you will be informed of such.

All the very Best,

Regards,

Catdaddy

Volunteer Moderator 1

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Highlighted

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community