Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LiFePO4
Level 7

Secure search icons not showing in Bing

Jump to solution

They work in Yahoo and Google, but not Bing. They used to until last Webadvisor update. I notice this in Firefox and Edge.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Secure search icons not showing in Bing

Jump to solution

Hi Tod,

The latest version of McAfee WebAdvisor is 4.0.7.190, Firefox extension version is 6.0.0.136, Edge extension version is 1.0.125.0.  Please let us know the same version is present in your pc as well. We have tested in edge and in firefox under bing, McAfee Webadvisor shows annotations perfectly. 

Please confirm.

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi Tod,

The latest version of McAfee WebAdvisor is 4.0.7.190, Firefox extension version is 6.0.0.136, Edge extension version is 1.0.125.0.  Please let us know the same version is present in your pc as well. We have tested in edge and in firefox under bing, McAfee Webadvisor shows annotations perfectly. 

Please confirm.

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos
LiFePO4
Level 7

Jump to solution

Updated to latest and all is well! Thank you

0 Kudos