cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SITE ADVISOR AND FIREFOX 9

Since firefox has been updated to version 9, McAfee Site Advisor does not function correctly. When it finds a dangerous site, he said that "page not found". With each new version of firefox, addons often become incompatible, and we have to wait an update. My question: Are we still protected from phishing sites on the Internet? I use McAfee Total Protection: my software is it still effective? Finally, when do you update a correction? Thank you for your answer ... (I am French and my English is not perfect ... sorry).

Andrew, a devotee of McAfee!

4 Replies

Re: SITE ADVISOR AND FIREFOX 9

https://community.mcafee.com/message/221114#221114

I already comment on here and i am not yet answer.update to the version 3.4.1 and remains the same.in ie9 work ok

El mensaje fue editado por: miguelgrado on 2/01/12 9:36:52 CST

El mensaje fue editado por: miguelgrado on 2/01/12 9:37:51 CST
Forospyware Warrior

today firefox works showing correctly the dangerous pages: would it be a problem of connection to the place siteadvisor?

Forospyware Warrior

Today is OK too, here in France .Apparently , McAfee has solved the problem ...Bravo! 

in spain too.very well

Forospyware Warrior
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community