Did you mean: 
Mentil
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Request removal from blacklist

Jump to solution

Hello,

Mcafee list my site www.pflegehotel.eu as blacklisted. but it is definitely clean.

Please momove from Blacklist.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Request removal from blacklist

Jump to solution

@Mentil 

The site rating is based on several attributes that, based on our automated website scanning, provides the best indication of a site’s reputation over time. 

These attributes include:

• Suspicious downloads
  • Browser exploits
  • Number of emails sent by the website
  • Affiliations with other websites
  • Pop-ups generated

IMPORTANT: McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor site ratings are not real-time scores; the ratings reflect the information we collected at the time of each site visit.

We have submitted the link for review and raised the ticket [#1934910]. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer. We will keep you updated.

Regards
Siva

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Request removal from blacklist

Jump to solution

@Mentil 

The site rating is based on several attributes that, based on our automated website scanning, provides the best indication of a site’s reputation over time. 

These attributes include:

• Suspicious downloads
  • Browser exploits
  • Number of emails sent by the website
  • Affiliations with other websites
  • Pop-ups generated

IMPORTANT: McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor site ratings are not real-time scores; the ratings reflect the information we collected at the time of each site visit.

We have submitted the link for review and raised the ticket [#1934910]. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer. We will keep you updated.

Regards
Siva

Please remove my site from your blacklist. I have asked previously and you have done nothing?

Jump to solution
Website Malware & Security
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: Please remove my site from your blacklist. I have asked previously and you have done nothing?

Jump to solution

Looks safe now.

See here