Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
alexcd
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Please verify my site. I sent a request five days ago, but support don't respond yet

I sent a request five days ago ( Ticket ID: WPU-895-19143 ), but support don't respond yet.

McAffee block my website with message "This link might be dangerous. We tested it and found security risks", but it is safe for users, moderated, respects data confidentiality and has about 3000-4000 visitors per day.

More than half of  users are direct users ( returning visitors ).

5 Replies
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Please verify my site. I sent a request five days ago, but support don't respond yet

It is xmas so delays can be possible. The best and fastest way to get your site retested isas follows

1)     Browse to www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url

1. Recommended for website owners or anyone else who wants to be updated on the request status:  Create an Account and then Login
  2. Click on “Check Single URL” (since most re-evaluation requests would be for a single URL)
  3. Select the Product you are using – in our case choose “McAfee SiteAdvisor”
  4. Type in the URL you want to check
  5. Click “Check URL”
  6. Optional:  Choose up to 3 categories from the drop-down “Optional categorization suggestion:”
  7. Optional:  Leave an “Optional comment”
  8. Click “Submit URL for Review”

10)  If you created an Account (and logged in with it), a Ticket ID will be displayed, along with 3 options on when you will receive email (when the ticket isOpen, Reviewed, or Closed)

From posts here this method does get fast responses

alexcd
Level 7
Message 3 of 6

Re: Please verify my site. I sent a request five days ago, but support don't respond yet

Thanks! Problem solved.

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 6

What the original ticket worked or you tried my suggestion and it worked? Interested in knowing.

alexcd
Level 7
Message 5 of 6

I created another ticket on http://trustedsource.org. Today  the website has been verified and now it has "green light"

Reliable Contributor selvan
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 6

alexcd

Glad that you are OK. Thanks Tony for lending your hands here...!

Regards

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community