cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please remove my website from blacklist

Please remove my site, https://jennielynehiott.com/, from your blacklist. This is an author's website and is fairly new. For a while your report said that it was flagged because it didn't have enough information, now it says there is malware and pu's. There is nothing dangerous on this site. No downloads or products to buy directly off the site. I haven't even added google ads or anything like that on the site. I am trying to build an audience for my writing and this is hindering my readers. Thanks so much. 

@jennielyne

Kindly follow the steps outlined in the link and submit your website URL to suggest changes. McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer.

Regards,
Siva

@jennielyne

The web reputation of your website is changed to minimal risk.  Please check and update us.

Regards
Siva

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.