cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My website is blocked. Why?

My music news website that I am the admin has been blocked by McAfee and labeled as a medium/high risk site.

The website is www.igormiranda.com.br

Many users using Mcafee can't see my website.

I can no longer get to either one and this makes it very difficult for me to update the site and then check it to see that all is ok afterward.

My site is hosted at Blogger.com and there seems to be no problem with the hosting site part since I can go login as normal. But to actually use the URL is impossible for Mcafee users.

Others that have not used Mcafee on their computers do not have this problem and therefore they get to see the site just fine. It seems Mcafee is the only one with the problem.

Can someone please explain why it has been labeled medium/high risk and tell me how to fix it so I can get there again?

2 Replies

Re: My website is blocked. Why?

@igormiranda93 

The site rating is based on several attributes that, based on our automated website scanning, provides the best indication of a site’s reputation over time. 

These attributes include:

• Suspicious downloads
  • Browser exploits
  • Number of emails sent by the website
  • Affiliations with other websites
  • Pop-ups generated

IMPORTANT: McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor site ratings are not real-time scores; the ratings reflect the information we collected at the time of each site visit.

We have submitted the link for review and raised the ticket [#1928892]. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer. We will keep you updated.

Regards
Siva

Re: My website is blocked. Why?

Thanks! But I have to tell you that my website doesn't have any of these attributes. It's just a Blogger with modern layout and AdSense, from Google (I even removed AdSense when I discovered that problem).

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community