cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My website is blacklisted analysat.com

Jump to solution

Hello, my website analysat.com was blacklisted by mcafee last week, i upload a review to trustedsource and you put my website as no risk, but this week it happened again that you put me as a medium risk again, my website is clean and mcafee is the only one who is blacklisting it, i already upload to trustedsource a review but the answer is the same:

URL:hxxp://analysat_com
Initial categories: Business,Spyware/Adware/Keyloggers
Post-review categories: Business,Spyware/Adware.

You can check that website is clean: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/analysat.com

My website is not Spyware/Adware, we are a trusted company in Mexico.

Please i need help, my clients are being scarred and i am losing a lot of money, i need you to help me, or at least tell me why is this happening?.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: My website is blacklisted analysat.com

Jump to solution

Hello @Draxter90 

Sorry for the delayed response.

We are glad to inform that your website has been classified and whitelisted. If you come across the same issue in future, we kindly request you to send an e-mail to sites@mcafee.com with all the Tickets  raised by you along with your query. Your issue will be addressed.

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @Draxter90 

We are sorry that the website is again being blacklisted by McAfee. We have raised a ticket to the concern team. The website will be classified and reviewed accordingly. Please wait 3 - 5 business days.

Ticket: 2189083

Please follow the below McAfee Article if you come across this situation in future,

McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Regards,
Madhan M

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it Accept as Solution and give Kudos if appropriate

Jump to solution

i already uploaded many tickets and they still classify me as a medium risk, please i just want to know why? and what is happening? nobody tells me anything they just tell me that is going to ve reviewed? can you tell me please why is it classified as a medium risk?

Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @Draxter90 

Sorry for the delayed response.

We are glad to inform that your website has been classified and whitelisted. If you come across the same issue in future, we kindly request you to send an e-mail to sites@mcafee.com with all the Tickets  raised by you along with your query. Your issue will be addressed.

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community