cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: McAfee SiteAdvisor is killing my business

Jump to solution

Thanks.

It was about a month ago that everything I looked at on the web started to be being rated with green ticks on my PC. The figures that I have given you are clicks on my Google ads, and conversions from those paid-for clicks.

Jump to solution

Also my site has been around since October 2013 so it isn't brand new.

Jump to solution

Here-under you can see what I found about this site:

1.PNGWEB GUARD.PNG

norton.PNG

wot.PNG

There are so many web users which can use another web-trust software then you accuse McAfee to have some negative impact on your Business ?!

And now you can see that it is green by McAfee but others, still not !!!!! (Go kill their forums )

xxxxxxx.PNG

wish you a good day.

Cheers.

M.B.M

Jump to solution

It's amazing that I have to go through this when I have possibly the very best customer service level ever. 97% 5 star ratings from customers, the other 3% at 4 star. Is it possible to get better than that?

Jump to solution

Yet McAfee rates my business as risky.

Brilliant!

Jump to solution

Proceed with caution.

Yes. yes. yes. Proceed with caution. Music To Your Ears are really dodgy, be very careful.

Jump to solution

It doesn't matter that I follow up every single sale with an email or a phone call asking how customers are getting in with their headphone purchase. Who cares apart from me? McAfee can suggest my motives are wrong, that my business doesn't give a fuck.

Oh that's swearing again. Far better for a business to make a sale and not give a monkey's.

Jump to solution

I absolutely can't believe that I'm having to go through this. 11 days so far, 25 people on the phone who couldn't help. Just totally and utterly unfair.

Jump to solution

I have to get some sleep now, I'm knackered, this issue has caused me several sleepless nights so far.. Please will someone sort this out, my number is [phone number removed].

Jump to solution

My website is www.musictoyourears.co.uk

Please.