Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SPyron
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 41 of 47

Re: McAfee SiteAdvisor is killing my business

Jump to solution

Joel, your site isn't rated as risky. It's UNrated. SiteAdvisor says we haven't reviewed the site, so we can't say it's safe or not. We're not saying the site is any kind of threat, or a bad site in any way. Further, we don't rate sites based on their customer service. We rate sites based on whether or not they distribute malware, or contain risks of that nature.

SAE.png

SiteAdvisor users install SiteAdvisor so they can leverage our existing review database when they surf the web. If we haven't reviewed a site yet, we cannot rate it as safe OR unsafe.

As previously stated, I've reached out to SiteAdvisor support to see if we can get the site reviewed, or get any additional information. You mentioned that you've called us, do you have an open service request I can also pass on to support?

Thanks!

Somer L. Pyron
Knowledge Analyst
ServicePortal: support.mcafee.com
Web: www.mcafee.com

Jump to solution

Sorry, but when every competitor has a green tick, this is not helpful! Not when you have a newish business and you are dealing with expensive kit. Seriously my sales have died since this came on board, what's more my clicks on Google Adwords have decreased significantly, and cost far more. It really, really, really, really needs to be sorted immediately. It's not funny.

SPyron
Level 12
Message 43 of 47

Jump to solution

Thank you, Joel, I'll provide the SR# to support as well.

Somer L. Pyron
Knowledge Analyst
ServicePortal: support.mcafee.com
Web: www.mcafee.com
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Yes. Service request number: 6356-471213912-6439

Jump to solution

I can go on all night if you want. And tomorrow. And the next day. Etc.

Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 46 of 47

Jump to solution

It wont get you anywhere.  Don't even think about posting  personal info or swearing as you did in your previous thread.

We'll just keep banning you.   This is a user-user community, not McAfee Support.

Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 47 of 47

Jump to solution

Moved once again to SiteAdvisor and once again a warning, please do not post personal information or use foul language again or this thread will vanish along with your profile once again.

This is a user-to-user help community and we gave you plenty of advice in the previous thread on what you should do.

All the SiteAdvisor page says is proceed with caution because the site is untested, sounds pretty normal to me.

It says nothing bad about the site.  Once assessed the rating will appear.   Breaking all the rules here isn't going to garner you any favours or help.

Please contact you local Customer Service if this isn't agreeable to you:    Link below.

Toronto ▪ Canada
Volunteer Moderator - Consumer Products
I CAN'T HELP PRIVATELY - PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS
Use Advanced Search To Find Answers

Consumer Technical Support (alter Country @ top right as needed)

Consumer Customer Service (Accounts, Billing, Registration, etc.)