It was about a month ago that everything I looked at on the web started to be being rated with green ticks on my PC. The figures that I have given you are clicks on my Google ads, and conversions from those paid-for clicks.
Here-under you can see what I found about this site:
There are so many web users which can use another web-trust software then you accuse McAfee to have some negative impact on your Business ?!
And now you can see that it is green by McAfee but others, still not !!!!! (Go kill their forums )
wish you a good day.
It's amazing that I have to go through this when I have possibly the very best customer service level ever. 97% 5 star ratings from customers, the other 3% at 4 star. Is it possible to get better than that?
It doesn't matter that I follow up every single sale with an email or a phone call asking how customers are getting in with their headphone purchase. Who cares apart from me? McAfee can suggest my motives are wrong, that my business doesn't give a fuck.
Oh that's swearing again. Far better for a business to make a sale and not give a monkey's.
I have to get some sleep now, I'm knackered, this issue has caused me several sleepless nights so far.. Please will someone sort this out, my number is [phone number removed].