cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: McAfee SiteAdvisor is killing my business

Jump to solution

Do you really think I want to be posting on this forum at 1:30am? Maybe I need some sleep. Will I get any until this is sorted out?

Jump to solution

I have tried several avenues to no avail. Maybe one avenue will work and someone will review my site. Maybe they won't. 11 days so far. Over twenty hours on the phone. What does it take to get someone, a human being, to sort this out?

Jump to solution

Not really surprising that I started to swear really is it?

I have to say this is the most frustrated I have ever been. Period.

Just unbelievable.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

McAfee. Killing small business.

New strapline. Works well.

Jump to solution

Well I am by my computer now, and I will be for the next few hours. My mobile number is [phone number removed]. Happy to take calls when it's convenient. Maybe I'll fall asleep at some point, maybe not.

Jump to solution

All I really need is someone to call me. Maybe to say that my site is going to be reviewed tomorrow. Maybe just to say they are sorry. Maybe. Just anything.

SPyron
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 17 of 47

Jump to solution

Hi Joel,

I'm not a member of support, I just help operate the board here. Ex_Brit contacted me to make me aware of your case and see if there was anything I could do. It's after business hours, but I've already sent some email out to try and get someone to take a look at this in the morning. I will also follow up in the morning to see if I get anything. As I'm not directly connected to the SiteAdvisor engineering group, I can't estimate timing or result, only that I will keep trying to contact the appropriate people until I find something out.

Thank you, and I'll speak with you again tomorrow unless I hear something sooner.

Somer L. Pyron
Knowledge Analyst
ServicePortal: support.mcafee.com
Web: www.mcafee.com

Jump to solution

Thank you. Please will someone look at this urgently. Sales are absolutely dead because of this. Please.

Jump to solution

Please. Please. Please sort this stupid situation out. ASAP. Please. I'm begging you.

Jump to solution

You keep removing my phone number. It is [phone number removed]. If you remove it I will type it again. Seriously. I need someone to call me.