cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ConorD62
Level 12

Kinda McAfee related.

Jump to solution

I wanted to ask, if anyone knew how to contact the person who runs the McAfee facebook page, I was wondering because I've got a good suggestion (hopefully) But I think if I write on one of their links, it will just get taken away by the other mass amounts of comments.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
skeats
Level 8

Re: Kinda McAfee related.

Jump to solution

Thanks for the idea. We're always looking for ways we can thank our customers and the community. I'll pass your idea on to the team!

0 Kudos
16 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

I'll ask one of my McAfee contacts and see if they can steer you in the right direction.

0 Kudos
ConorD62
Level 12

Jump to solution

Have not received any thing to this matter.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

I sent another email but I suspect the holidays have meant that most people are away from the office.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 27/12/10 5:58:58 EST PM
0 Kudos
ConorD62
Level 12

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply, I want to discuss it with someone, and it could attract some people, but I'll wait.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

My email was acknowledged so I know the message has been passed on to whomever it is.   Good luck.

0 Kudos
ConorD62
Level 12

Jump to solution

If someone does contact me, will it be through forum pm, or email?

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

I have no idea, sorry.

0 Kudos
skeats
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi ConorD62,

I work for McAfee on the Facebook team. I saw a posting on our Facebook page today suggesting we look at this thread. How can I help?

0 Kudos
ConorD62
Level 12

Jump to solution

Obviously this would be a little hard to make, but like a chance to win a year of mcafee, like, open up the wall again, and then people with problems could get help, and at some time, they get picked out.. to win a year or something, I remember seeing AVG's wall, and these people got taken to prague, i think it was, I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if McAfee did that, seeing as they have their own free antivirus..

0 Kudos