cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make links that "take"?

I seem to have some problems at making clickable hyperlinks when posting reviews, example here http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/sunshinespy.com/postid/?p=530419#post530419

Is there some special set of tags I need to use? My 1k review is near and I'd like to be able to finally post proper links happy
11 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 12

RE: How to make links that "take"?

That link is clickable so not sure what else you need to know? Where are you posting the links and is there a McAfee problem?

(without the spaces).

Thanks for answering.

Perhaps my post was a bit obscure but BastiaanR got my point. Btw. the [ url=blaablaa]blaa[ /url] didn't seem to work. Regular html hyperlink tags are also a no-go it seems.

It's about making links I post in my reviews clickable, so yes, this is a McAfee problem as far as I can see.
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Sorry, I misunderstood what it was you were asking. I don't know that answer either but would imagine that they wouldn't want any active links posted by anyone from outside.
If people really want to check it out they can CCP it anyway.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I kinda suspected something like that myself as experienced reviewers and staff can post active links yet I couldn't seem to be able to.

Thank you to both of you for help happy
Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 12

I'll make it a question for the next Monday conference call if you like. You never know, we may get an anwer!

That would be nice, thank you.
Reliable Contributor
Message 9 of 12

It has been forwarded to the appropriate person and hopefully an answer will be forthcoming shortly.

Cool.