cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I promote my site to have green tick mark despite following the process

Site advisor shows my website www.intelliseeds.com and www.intelliseedslearning.com with a grey question mark; how do I promote it to get a green tick/check rating?

I followed the process outlined online to register my site and confirm by copying a file. It was done several months back. The grey icon is still visible.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do I promote my site to have green tick mark despite following the process

email them saying what you have done and ask that they expedite things.

support@siteadvisor.com

If no solution is say 5 days post back and I will do my own stirring

Re: How do I promote my site to have green tick mark despite following the process

You may use additional services to do that. For example, https://zen-promo.com/instagram_auto_direct_message tool for Instagram. It has a free week trial for a kinda beta testing and many functions that allow your account to be visible to others and get as much attention as possible. 

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community