Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stavro
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Domain blocked, cannot appeal through TrustedSource or the email listed there

I run an internet forum that has been apparently blacklisted by McAfee, and some users are no longer able to access the forum.

I have tried requesting a deindexing at trustedsource.org, but for several days a "service unavailable" error prevents me from submitting a ticket.

I can submit the URL through a private mesasage or email (I would prefer to not post it publicly), but the email listed on trustedsource.org is bouncing back as unavailable, and it seems that a public forum post is the only reliable means of reaching your staff.

Edit: The web form is now working, 5 hours later, and my appeal has been submitted. #1789507

Because this is a private invitation-only site, I can create a user account for the staff member reviewing the site if it is necessary to conduct a more thouough review.

1 Reply

Re: Domain blocked, cannot appeal through TrustedSource or the email listed there

Hi @Stavro

I have sent a PM. Please reply back.

Regards,

Siddhartha.R

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.