cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Black list domain remover charaoconsultoria.com.br

Jump to solution

Removedor de domínio da lista negra charaoconsultoria.com.br Boa tarde meu domínio está na sua lista negra solicitar uma remoção pois não tem motivo para estar seguindo o link https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/charaoconsultoria.com.br

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Removedor de domínio da lista negra limontorrents.com

Jump to solution

Hi @Limon 

We apologize for the inconvenience, Please email  "sites@mcafee.com" to remove your website from blacklist and they will review to whitelist the same. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Black list domain remover charaoconsultoria.com.br

Jump to solution

Hi @Suportedpg 

We have submitted the URL for review Ticket ID: 2198394, which use to take 3-5 business days. We will keep you posted once we get updates on the same.

Highlighted

Re: Black list domain remover charaoconsultoria.com.br

Jump to solution

Hi @Suportedpg 

Your website URL reputation has been updated appropriately. Please do check and update us.

Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 10

Jump to solution

Hello, I contacted you 3 days ago and so far I haven't had any feedback. I inform you that my site is blacklisted by you. I request removal because my site does not host any kind of malicious software or the like. https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/limontorrents.com

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @Limon 

Your website URL reputation has been updated appropriately. Please do check and update us

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 6 of 10

Jump to solution

Blacklist notification still remains.

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 7 of 10

Jump to solution

You said that my url has been updated properly and it is still on your black list. I’ve already reported that my site doesn’t host any malicious content or unwanted software. Please inform me of the url's withdrawal. Thank you

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @Limon 

Please reinstall WebAdvisor (If possible please backup the data in the browsers and reset) and check the issue.  

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 9 of 10

Jump to solution

the point is not to reinstall webadvisor. The problem is that my website appears in your blacklist database. My website is new and there is no illegal or potentially offensive software for users. Here is a print

https://prnt.sc/uw2tx7

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @Limon 

We apologize for the inconvenience, Please email  "sites@mcafee.com" to remove your website from blacklist and they will review to whitelist the same. 

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community