Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnt
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

mgw 7.0.2 Problems with radio Livestream

Hi,

i have problems to play radio livestream over proxy. A lot of senders do it, but anotherone dont do it. Can anybody solve the problem.

i had a connection tracing, but i can´t interpret log.

3 Replies

Re: mgw 7.0.2 Problems with radio Livestream

Is this the NDR flash player you are using for streaming? Because I can't even get that thing to work without proxy inbetween.

tnt
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

I use for streaming a browser IE or Firefox. Without proxy i can listen the radio stream. With Proxy no function.

Is the logfile helpful?

Reliable Contributor asabban
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

From the Logfile I can see that there is not really data coming back from MWG to the Browser. I think it gets filtered somewhere in the Rule set, which breaks the stream.

I would like to analyze this to see what is going on - are you able to file a Service Request with support and attach a feedback of your configuration (Troubleshooting -> Feedback section in the GUi)?

I think we will be able to quickly find out what is going on here.

Thank you,

Andre

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.