Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkonitz
Level 7

how to replace gifs with other objects?

Jump to solution

hi all,

I'm new to this community and webgateway 7.x but I remember such a functionality in 6.x that I could replace some objects (gifs for example) with something else like jpeg.

Is it stll possible to do it in 7.x?

For example I blocked some flash movies but instead of this I want to present a picture that watching movies is not allowed durign work hours

any ideas? help will be appriciated

regards

Przemek

Message was edited by: pkonitz on 3/9/11 8:49:12 AM CST
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

with the HTML Opener you can actually strip specific objects from Websites. I have tried this by inserting text, but instead of inserting text it should be possible to also add a < img > html tag which loads up a picture at the position you want it to see.

Can you quickly send me your eMail address through, then I can forward you some samples I have created for a different customer.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
1 Reply
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

with the HTML Opener you can actually strip specific objects from Websites. I have tried this by inserting text, but instead of inserting text it should be possible to also add a < img > html tag which loads up a picture at the position you want it to see.

Can you quickly send me your eMail address through, then I can forward you some samples I have created for a different customer.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos