Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charis
Level 7

ePolicy Orchestor - Secure Web Gateway

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I would like to ask you if you can give me some more information regarding the integration of the Secure Web Gateway (Webwasher) and the ePO. From what I currently have in mind is that the only integration deals with logs. Can you also manage Webwasher through ePO. And if yes, at which level? Does it support all the functionality that you can have from the WEB Managemet GUI of Webwasher?

Thanks everyone,

Charis

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee

Re: ePolicy Orchestor - Secure Web Gateway

Jump to solution

Hello Charis,

In Web Gateway 6.x it is not supported where ePO can manage the Web Gateway. Currently it only has the ability to send certain system information to display statistics in ePO. For more information you can find this in the "ePolicy Orchestrator Integration Guide". This can be found when you log into the extranet at https://extranet.webwasher.com under Download > Documentation section.

~Jon

0 Kudos
5 Replies
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hello Charis,

In Web Gateway 6.x it is not supported where ePO can manage the Web Gateway. Currently it only has the ability to send certain system information to display statistics in ePO. For more information you can find this in the "ePolicy Orchestrator Integration Guide". This can be found when you log into the extranet at https://extranet.webwasher.com under Download > Documentation section.

~Jon

0 Kudos
Charis
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Message was edited by: Charis on 12/03/10 03:31:52 CST
0 Kudos
jfreitas
Level 9

Jump to solution

Hello,

I was present at Focus 09 in Las Vegas last year and attended a very good presentation about webwasher in which the lecturers said that the next webwasher version (7) will be fully integrated with epo. This version will probably be released till the end of the second quarter.

0 Kudos
eelsasser
Level 15

Jump to solution

Thank you. It was a fun show.

Just wait until you see what we have planned with MWG 7!

I can't believe some of the incredible things we are able to do with it.

0 Kudos
jfreitas
Level 9

Jump to solution

Man, now you are really making me eager!! MWG version 6.8 is already an incredible application. I can´t wait to see what version 7 is able to do!

By the way, your lecture about MWG at Focus 09 was extremely helpful to me. I enjoyed it very much! Hope to see you in Focus 10!

Message was edited by: Juliano Freitas on 4/1/10 4:33:06 PM BRT
0 Kudos