cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ePO with Client Proxy 3.0. Policy not pushed by ePO

I create a policy in epo for Client Proxy 3.0, but it not pushed by ePO console. 

I had to apply the policy manually into Temp. Inside C:\ProgramData\McAfee\MCP\Policy.

I need a sample to know how to apply perfectly the policy, i continued all the procedure from mcafee page.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: ePO with Client Proxy 3.0. Policy not pushed by ePO

Verify if you are enforcing policies or if the policy is really assigned to the endpoint

policy.png

Highlighted

1.-The policy is really applied.

2.-The Client Proxy Policy is really  set (CMP applied- Case on Webpage Mcafee.PNG)

3.- The  Client Proxy About appears EMPTY  in all specifications :

Version Number : 3.0.1.115
Policy Timestamp : 
Policy Revision : 
Policy Name : 
EspMode : 
Connection Status : 
Active Proxy : 

3.- The folder \MCP inside %programdata%\Mcafee, appears empty in folder: (This is my Problem)

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Hello @DavidDavid ,

There are 2 methods to verify if the policy is applied from the EPO.

1. As @akill  has suggested.

2. EPO > System Tree >  Select any system on which you want to verify if the policy is applied > Actions > Directory Management > applied policy.

From this is you are not able to find your policy then you can select edit assignment and select the policy you want to apply on your system.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Yash T
Highlighted

Thanks, but i know this.

My problem is that even if it is all policy applied, Client proxy settings on about appears empty. 

and i enter to de %programdata% folder inside MCP folder and the policy is not put on the folder, appears empty, as if ePO does not send the policy.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community