Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmed.eissa
Level 7

block pages accroding to sepcific keywords included in the page

Jump to solution

Dear All,

could you please help me ?

, i need to block any pages if it us containing any invalid words as " sex , fuck , ....etc "

i can block it if these words are a keywords in the url itself. but how i do it if these words included in the content of the page

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
asabban
Level 17

Re: block pages accroding to sepcific keywords included in the page

Jump to solution

Hello,

you could try to use the Body.Text property to match it against words you would like to block. You should use a criteria that only triggers your rule on objects which contain text, such as text/html. The problem here is that parsing the complete body of an object requires a lot of resources, so it will most likely have an impact on performance. Also filtering on single words may cause a high number of false positives, e.g. looking for "sex" will also cause a site containing "msexchange" to be blocked.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ahmed.eissa
Level 7

Jump to solution

any update ....

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

you could try to use the Body.Text property to match it against words you would like to block. You should use a criteria that only triggers your rule on objects which contain text, such as text/html. The problem here is that parsing the complete body of an object requires a lot of resources, so it will most likely have an impact on performance. Also filtering on single words may cause a high number of false positives, e.g. looking for "sex" will also cause a site containing "msexchange" to be blocked.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
ahmed.eissa
Level 7

Jump to solution

thanks asaban , u really helped

0 Kudos