cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube per category , uploader , keyword

Dears,

good day as per our last modified youtube per category api , there are a new release for Youtube API,

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/sample_requests

please we need your assist to be able to control youtube category , channel , ID , uploader ....etc..

Thanks

3 Replies

Re: Youtube per category , uploader , keyword

i knew that Youtube API v3 need to sumbit an application to get authroization code to be able to fetch needed data , is there any other way to overcome this issue , btw i already open a ticket with mcafee support to find a soultion specially it is now high required in most of our organizations.

Hello,

whats wrong with the existing rule set that uses version 2 of the API? I tried it and it still works. Is there any official statement that version 2 will be shut down?

Anyway I started using version 3 which works fine with > 7.4 is it support JSON objects natively. I am able to extract Channel and Category so far. I wasn't able to find a list of keywords yet. Can you maybe share a couple of videos and add a screenshot or a description which piece of information you would like to filter for? I need examples to better understand what fields are interesting and where to get them.

Best,

Andre

i did test this rule , it was running perfectly with me , unfortuantely now i get this below message

Message was edited by: ahmed.eissa on 4/16/14 9:52:48 AM CDT
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community