cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allgoosk
Level 7

What command can be used from the CLI I have root rights to determine the version of Webgateway I am on

What command can be used from the CLI I have root rights to determine the version of Webgateway I am on, I have upgraded the A appliance to 7.4.2.6.0 and would like to check the B appliance in the Cluster?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
allgoosk
Level 7

Re: What command can be used from the CLI I have root rights to determine the version of Webgateway I am on, I have upgraded the A appliance to 7.4.2.6.0 and would like to check the B appliance in the Cluster?

/opt/mwg/bin/mwg-core -v | head -n 1

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Re: What command can be used from the CLI I have root rights to determine the version of Webgateway I am on, I have upgraded the A appliance to 7.4.2.6.0 and would like to check the B appliance in the Cluster?

Wouldn't this be better in Web Gateway?  I can move it if you want.

Peter

0 Kudos
allgoosk
Level 7

Sure that would be great

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Re: What command can be used from the CLI I have root rights to determine the version of Webgateway I am on

Moved and header abbreviated to fit the space provided.  Good luck ;-)

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Re: What command can be used from the CLI I have root rights to determine the version of Webgateway I am on

Hi Allgoosk,

here are other alternatives:

rpm -qa|grep mwg-

mwg-info version

Best Regards,

Jon