cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mraddi
Level 7

WebGateway - force reload List by REST-api?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am searching for information how to force to reload a managed list prior it is automatically reloaded with the trigger every x hours (or whatever I entered). Is there any possibility to do this?

I have already searched this forum, used Google and looked at the product-documentation for the WebGateway (found some information about the REST-api at the 7.3-documentation) - without success :-(

Thanks and best regards

Matthias

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee

Re: WebGateway - force reload List by REST-api?

Jump to solution

Hi Matthias,

Are you asking about reloading a subscribed list? There isnt a way to force reload a subscribed list.

If you are going through the trouble of trying to reload it via REST, you could just upload the list to the MWG as a "static" list instead of using it as a subscribed list.

This way the download of the list is dependent on your application which creates and uploads the list, rather than being dependent on MWG downloading the list on it's schedule.

Best Regards,

Jon

0 Kudos
2 Replies
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Matthias,

Are you asking about reloading a subscribed list? There isnt a way to force reload a subscribed list.

If you are going through the trouble of trying to reload it via REST, you could just upload the list to the MWG as a "static" list instead of using it as a subscribed list.

This way the download of the list is dependent on your application which creates and uploads the list, rather than being dependent on MWG downloading the list on it's schedule.

Best Regards,

Jon

0 Kudos
mraddi
Level 7

Jump to solution

Exactly that was my plan: forcing the reload of a subscribed list.

Thanks for the answer - I already feared that it would be exactly this answer.

0 Kudos