cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bayswater
Level 9

Web Reporter - Top 20 sites per hour per day

We have a few Point of Sale computers in our organisation that are logged in with a generic account that require internet access for parts of their jobs, but a manager has asked me to give him a report of internet access per hour so that he can narrow down staff who are abusing their internet access.

I have managed to build a report that gives me the top 20 site names by bytes for each hour of a day, but cannot work out how to have this repeated for each day of a given date range.

I am currently using the Summary: Top 10 Sites by Volume shipped query and under the Advanced tab set to run report multiple times using this data and selected Bandwidth: Volume by Hour (Detail) > Hour and delivery in a single report.

Below is an example of what I am currently getting.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
haaris
Level 10

Re: Web Reporter - Top 20 sites per hour per day

Create a custom query which will include all parameters in default query and add date parameters to the custom query.

I think it should be easy if I would have understood correctly

0 Kudos
haaris
Level 10

Re: Web Reporter - Top 20 sites per hour per day

I have attached the screenshot of report I generated as per your requirement according to my understanding.

If that is the case then use sort by option to arrange date and hour column in ascending order by editing query

Report.jpg

0 Kudos