Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBO
Level 9

Web Reporter - How to query a string in a URL

Jump to solution

Web Reporter 5.2.1

How can you search for a specific string inbedded in a URL (viewtopic.php in that case)?   I have been playing with Custom Query and filter,  but cannot find where I could specify a search string....

I am sure it's easy but other then running canned reports, I have never really worked with Web Reporter other then getting it and keeping it running...

Thank you

PS: I saw this regex today to detect the latest Angler URI pattern and was trying to extract information from Web Reporter...

^http:\/\/[^\x2f]+\/viewtopic\.php\?(?![^\x0a]*?[&]?f=\d+&t=)(?![^\x0a]*?[&]?t=\d+&(?:start|p|f)=)[A-Za-z\d_-]{1,5}=\d{1,5}(?:&[A-Za-z\d_-]{1,5}=\d{1,5}){1,}$

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eelsasser
Level 15

Re: Web Reporter - How to query a string in a URL

Jump to solution

This should work.

Create query on the Web Detailed database and include the URL column (and whatever other columns you want):

Capture.png

Put an Include pattern in the column properties.

Capture2.png

Put the query into a report and run it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
eelsasser
Level 15

Jump to solution

This should work.

Create query on the Web Detailed database and include the URL column (and whatever other columns you want):

Capture.png

Put an Include pattern in the column properties.

Capture2.png

Put the query into a report and run it.

0 Kudos
DBO
Level 9

Jump to solution

Thank you, I knew it was a stupid thing!!!  I didn't put the * before and after the string and since it's an exact match, it wasn't working (I was first testing against a string I knew was in the log).  I have found the php script but not from a domain matching the regex string.  Is there regex matching available in Web Reporter?

0 Kudos