cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
littless
Level 7

WG + rtsp

Hi all,

I'm having dfficulties to configure the WG that acts as a 'proxy' for one or more 'back-end' unicast or multicast RTSP/RTP streams (i.e., served by other server(s)).

-->      [RTSP client1]

[back-end RTSP/RTP stream]      -->      [WG Proxy Server]                -->      [RTSP client2]

...

-->      [RTSP clientN]

I've installed the Helix at the WG, but I'm not sure how to configure it to allow the client to receive the RTSP streaming.

Thanks and Regards,

littless

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: WG + rtsp

Hi,

you can find instructions how to setup Helix Proxy on MWG in MWG Product Guide, Section 6, "Using the Helix proxy".

Basically, you have to activate it first: service helix-proxy activate. You will have to provide an username and password for the administator account. Now you can login to the helix proxy UI via http://<MWGIP>:21774/admin/index.html, using the credentials you entered during activation. Helix proxy comes with an online help that is accessible from the helix proxy UI ("Help" in the upper right corner).

Cya, Ed

0 Kudos