cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V7 Central Management

Jump to solution

Can soeone clear up something for me.  I have 2 V7 proxies in testing.  I have my config all built on the first one then built a second one and then added the second ones hostname into my first one.  It replicated the config and everything fine but now I cant log directly onto the second one.  It says Tomcat from the fist is already connected.  I thought you could log onto any proxy and to changes and those changes are copied around.  Currently its only letting me log onto the original proxy.  I even logged of the original and it still wouldnt let me log onto the second one.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
asabban
Level 17

Re: V7 Central Management

Jump to solution

Hello Lance,

you can logon to any proxy in a Central Management, but once you log on to one, all others will be locked. If you log on to Proxy 1, Proxy 2 will tell you there is already a GUI attached. If you log off from Proxy 1, wait a couple of seconds, and logon to Proxy 2, it will work (Proxy 1 is then the locked one).

The rule is: You can logon to any machine, but only one machine can host the GUI at the same time.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
2 Replies
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello Lance,

you can logon to any proxy in a Central Management, but once you log on to one, all others will be locked. If you log on to Proxy 1, Proxy 2 will tell you there is already a GUI attached. If you log off from Proxy 1, wait a couple of seconds, and logon to Proxy 2, it will work (Proxy 1 is then the locked one).

The rule is: You can logon to any machine, but only one machine can host the GUI at the same time.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks it eventually let me in.

0 Kudos