cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BLMcAfee
Level 8

Users not being redirected to requested URL when clicking on the coaching button

Jump to solution

We have an intermittent problem in that some users cannot get to the site they originally requested when they click on the coaching button. It just loops round displaying the coaching page over and over again.Had one user a couple of weeks ago and I have now had 3 in the last 2 days. If there was a problem with the rules I assume everyone would be affected. Could it be to do with the quota database ? We have 2 appliances in a cluster and users have been affected on both.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BLMcAfee
Level 8

Re: Users not being redirected to requested URL when clicking on the coaching button

Jump to solution

Andre,

We are already running v7.2.0.2.0 and I have raised a call with McAfee, I just wondered if other users were experiencing the same issues.

If affected users use another generic username then all is ok so it does sound like a quota issue to me.

I have previously asked McAfee that question and they said not. Unfortunately I would have to stop the services to delete the db files to test my theory which takes away Internet access.

Update.

McAfee have said that this is a known issue with v7.2.0.2.0 and that I should upgrade.

Message was edited by: BLMcAfee on 12/11/12 04:48:18 CST
2 Replies
asabban
Level 17

Re: Users not being redirected to requested URL when clicking on the coaching button

Jump to solution

Hello,

the only general recommendation I have is to upgrade to the latest 7.2 version, if you are not running it. Several improvements have been made to solve issues like the one you describe. If that does not help a deeper analysis has to be performed. You should file a service request with tech support for this purpose.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
BLMcAfee
Level 8

Jump to solution

Andre,

We are already running v7.2.0.2.0 and I have raised a call with McAfee, I just wondered if other users were experiencing the same issues.

If affected users use another generic username then all is ok so it does sound like a quota issue to me.

I have previously asked McAfee that question and they said not. Unfortunately I would have to stop the services to delete the db files to test my theory which takes away Internet access.

Update.

McAfee have said that this is a known issue with v7.2.0.2.0 and that I should upgrade.

Message was edited by: BLMcAfee on 12/11/12 04:48:18 CST