cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Understanding Web Reporter Legal Exposure reports

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

I've configured a weekly "Risk – Legal Exposure Summary" report but I didn't understand some points in the report.

The report is Risk – Legal Exposure Summary (TOP 20 by Hits)

Looking to the attachment and seeing the fields like Username, User IP, Hits, % Hits, Bytes, % Bytes, Browsing average time(black arrow) and Category(red arrow)(The report attachment is in portuguese).

All these categories are blocked and I can't understand, if that categories are blocked why I have a browsing average time to a blocked site ?

If the user cannot access the website because it's denied, why I have this field ?

How to explain it ? My managers ask me about that and I don't know what I'll say.

Regards,

Luiz Ricardo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Understanding Web Reporter Legal Exposure reports

Jump to solution

browse time has no relation to sites.  And since categories are an attribute of the site, browse time does not relate to categories either.  Browse time is tracked by user and client ip only.

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB64344

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

browse time has no relation to sites.  And since categories are an attribute of the site, browse time does not relate to categories either.  Browse time is tracked by user and client ip only.

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB64344

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply.

I'll try understand and explain to my managers.

Thanks again!

Luiz Ricardo

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community