cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ittech
Level 13

TrustedSource shows different categories for site HTTP/HTTPS

Specifically, I'm talking about www.aetna.com

Some of our users are being blocked because it seems most of the HTTPS sites for aetna.com are coming up under the category "Parked Domain" instead of "Health" which is what the HTTP sites show up as.

I'm confused as to why this would happen; aren't they essentially the same domain, just different ways of connecting to them?

Does anyone know why this would happen?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jont717
Level 12

Re: TrustedSource shows different categories for site HTTP/HTTPS

It is all just a matter of how McAfee Trusted Source categorized the site.  You have to submit it on trustedsource.org.  Create an account to view the status.

0 Kudos
ittech
Level 13

I checked Trusted Source today and this is what I get

aetna3.PNG

It shows as "Health". This isn't what I'm getting on my MWG7, I'm still getting blocked because it's a Parked Domain.

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Hello,

while looking through the unanswered threads I have noticed this one. Is the issue still occuring? I just checked aetna.com on trustedsource.org and it looks pretty good. Can you please let me know if you still have problems?

Thank you!

Andre

0 Kudos
ittech
Level 13

Yes, I'm still having problems. Seems to be only with HTTPS sites. Happens with conexis.com now also; The HTTPS is blocked due to it's category being Residential IP Address, but HTTP isn't blocked.

0 Kudos